Minimal stimulation IVF is the new method of treatment in the infertility department. This method of treatment used some oral meditation and injections to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs. The minimal stimulation IVF differs from other IVF forms depending on the amount of injection taken for the release of multiple eggs in one menstrual cycle.
In Hegde Fertility, minimal stimulation IVF is performed using modern equipment, infrastructure and extremely ardent professionals which more likely result in high pregnancy success rates.
Minimal Stimulation IVF is advised by the infertility specialist under following conditions:
- Not responding to stimulation meditations to produce multiple eggs
- Elder women’s
- Release of no quality eggs for fertilization
- Who need only one child pregnancy
- Suffering from ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome
- Low ovarian reserve
Minimal Stimulation IVF Procedure
At hedge fertility centre, the fertility specialist follows the routine procedure of IVF. Patients will be provided with oral medications and injections during the treatment. Oral medicines like clomiphene citrate will be administered after the commencement of menstrual cycle. Followed by this, fertility drugs like gonadotrpins injection are provided depending on the response to the oral medications. Various test and ultrasound scans are conducted to observe the growth and release of the egg and the hormone levels during the ovulation process. The released matured egg is then contained using the same technique as Conventional IVF treatment. Once the eggs are received, the healthiest egg is introduced to the sperm to occur fertilization and the formation of embryo. The embryo is then transferred to the uterus and meditations are provided to create an adequate environment for the implanted embryo growth and development. After two weeks from the embryo transfer pregnancy test can be conducted to know the results.
Advantages of Minimal Stimulation IVF
- Cost-effective: The minimal stimulation IVF is affordable when compared to the conventional IVF treatment.
- Time-saving: duration of the treatment is less as compared to conventional IVF.
- Fewer side effects: as a natural cycle is not altered, the procedure result in less hormonal side effects like mood swings irritability and headaches.
- Decreased time period between 2 cycles: After one IVF cycle treatment, the patient is advised to take rest for few months as the ovaries cannot be re hyper-stimulated in such a short time. This aspect is overcome in minimal stimulation IVF and the next cycle of treatment can be done in the following month.
- Patient’s comfort: patient experience less discomfort while undergoing this procedure as compared to conventional IVF.
The risks are less as compared to conventional IVF as the chances of ovarian hyperstimulation are almost negligible. But, the pregnancy rates are low as compared to the conventional IVF as the number of eggs collected is less. There are chances that are no eggs can be collected during the process when there is unplanned ovulation or when low response to meditations provided.
Minimal stimulation is an excellent alternative to the conventional IVF, and Hegde Fertility offers the most affordable IVF cost with our expert team of infertility specialist. For any queries, kindly contact Hegde Fertility. Call us to discuss your chances and the cost of IVF treatment!