IUI Treatment in Hyderabad
IUI treatment also known as Intrauterine insemination is a procedure that involves injecting partner’s or donor’s sperm into woman’s uterus to facilitate the process of fertilization. This method of fertility treatment increases the probability of sperm reaching to the uterus and fertilizes the egg. In cases where the sperm do not reach the egg, IUI fertility treatment is recommended by the fertility specialist to deposit the sperm in the uterus and thus facilitate the fertilization of the egg. Hegde hospital, hyderabad provides the best IUI treatment in hyderabad with our expert panel of IUI specialists at higher success rates.
Who is Suitable for IUI treatment?
In IUI fertility procedure, the sperm is deposited inside the uterus to reach and fertilize the egg. This treatment is best suited for patients with low sperm count or less sperm mobility, hence not able to reach the egg. Apart from sperm analysis, IUI fertility treatment is also recommended for patients with following medical conditions:
- Unexplained Infertility
- Cervical troubles, including cervical mucus problems
- Sperms inability to penetrate into the uterus
- Male dysfunction
The IUI fertility treatment procedure followed in hedge hospital, hyderabad is as follows:
- The IUI fertility treatment procedure begins with Ovulation stimulating meditations which trigger the fallopian tube to release healthy eggs. The fertility specialist in our hedge hospital monitors the ovulation process by conducting ultrasound scans and blood tests and creates an environment for the fertilization of the egg by supplying adequate hormones that are necessary for the fertilization process. This is accomplished by the release of LH hormone during the process of ovulation.
- Semen is collected and washed to remove the seminal fluid (known as sperm processing). This is to remove all other components from the semen and to assemble a concentrated collection of sperm. The cervical area is washed and cleaned gently. The concentrated motile sperm is deposited into the uterus with the help of a sterile catheter. An advantage of directly depositing the sperms into the uterus is that, the number of sperms reaching the uterus be will high compared to the natural process, thereby increases the chance of fusion and fertilization of the egg.
- The fertility specialist then checks the uterus lining and the S.Beta HCG levels after two weeks from the ovulation process. This is to determine the effectiveness of the treatment performed.
The success rate of IUI infertility treatment in Hegde Fertility is high. Again the effectiveness of the treatment depends on various factors including the age of the female patient, causes for infertility and other medical conditions. Following the IUI treatment for few months increase the chance of pregnancy as much as 20% per cycle.
IUI treatment for Pregnancy is a less invasive and cost effective treatment and can be completed in very less time. Risks associated with this kind of treatment are negligible. Talk with our IUI specialist and discuss your options to compare the IUI costs at our IUI centre, hyderabad.