MBBS , MS – General & Laproscopic Surgery , Fellowship in Surgical Gastroenterologist
Madhapur – 11:10 am – 02:00 pm (Monday to Sunday)
Dilsukhnagar – 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
About Dr.Prashant Hegde
Has Post Masters in General Surgery & has undergone the following training
- Fellowship in Surgical Gastro from NIMS.
- Trained in Minimal Invasive Surgery.
- Underwent Advanced Gynaec Laparoscopy training under Dr. Hafeez, Sunshine Hospital, Cochin- Kerala.
- Laparoscopic hernia training at AIIMS, New Delhi.
Advanced Laproscopy Training from Germany.
Worked at NIMS, Hyderabad for 6 years before he set up his OT at Hegde Hospital & Hegde Nursing Home with All Latest Equipment to ensure quicker surgeries, best results and minimal risk to Patients
A dedicated surgeon with experience to deal with all types of complications
Also Undergone Advanced Training in Gynaec – Laparoscopic Surgeries and Has Been Carrying Out Procedures Regularly – Including Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy and Advanced Endometriosis and Ovarian Cystectomies
FSGE-NIMS Surgical Gastroenterologist.
MON-SAT – 6:30PM-8:30PM
- Excision of ganglions
- Excision of Pilonidal sinus / cyst
- Excision of Lipoma under LA
- Excision of Lipoma under GA
- Lymph Node Biopsy under GA
- Lymph Node Biopsy under LA
- Tongue Tie Release
- Modified Radical Mastectomy
- Simple Mastectomy
- Breast Lumpectomy
- Thyroidectomy-Total or Sub total
- Excision Biopsy
- Fibroadenoma Excision
- Breast Abscess
- Hydrocele Repair